Work has now become even more visualized in Projectplace. All team members can easily keep track of progress with a brand new Dashboard section.
Instant access to realtime status updates of your projects is invaluable information for teams and project managers. Planview is now releasing a new Dashboard section in Projectplace with widgets providing a clear visualization of how a project is progressing. It helps users keep track of milestones and provides a really quick insight into tasks, accomplishments and rate of progress.
Available widgets are:
- Project step – Displays the next project step and the number of days left. A warning is displayed if there are activities with attached cards that have not been completed in time
- Cards – Displays activities or cards that are done, in relation to the total number of cards
- Time – Provides a summary of the time estimated, consumed and remaining to complete all activities in the project
- Cumulative flow – Aggregated view of the number of cards that are “planned”, “ongoing”, and “done”
- Cycle time – Displays the average number of days a card has spent in the “ongoing” column. Helps to identify project bottlenecks and lets project managers follow up on the speed of project implementation
Projectplace Dashboard section is now available for all users and will be updated continuously. For more information on the release, click here.